We never know

I had a really worrisome days last week. My period schedule was suddenly changed and it made me anxious because I have never experienced this after getting married. After 6 days late, I decided to use a testpack. Fortunately, the sign was negative and in the next two days it finally arrived. It doesn't mean that I will not feel blessed if I do get pregnant, but being very honest, I am not ready yet. After having two wonderful boys, my husband and I don't have any plan in the near future to add one more amid the pressure from our relatives to try one more time to have a girl (!) We just want to concentrate raising these boys, having fun with them and take a break from changing diapers and breastfeeding :)

Royalty-free Image: Womans hand holding pregnancy test
 
 
 
But somehow last week gave me a really good lesson: that I shouldn't be cocky, that we can plan all the things that we want to do perfectly, but eventually it is God who has the ultimate decision.

So it is a reminder for myself to be humble and be cautious. We never know what our life is going to be tomorrow. We can suddenly be broke just in a blink of an eye or we can win a lottery and be the richest person in the world. We never know. So do our best and stay humble :)

Photo: Getty Images.
Photographer:

Jeffrey Hamilton

Comments

Popular Posts