Random thoughts

Hi Blog, I miss you!

I haven't done anything but work lately. Of course, taking care of my family is out of question. But whenever I have spare time I would rather use it to watch cable TV hahaha. U know, reality shows like The Kardashians, DC Cupcakes, Master Chef Korea and TV series such as Desperate Housewives and Sex and The City. If I am not watching TV, you can easily find me falling asleep in between my sons hahaha :)

Speaking of my boys, the more I am with them the more I fall in love with those two. The older one is enjoying his school very much. I drop and pick him up whenever he goes to school and I totally enjoy it. The younger one likes to draw very much. We called him the Picasso from Ciomas :)) I hope I the opportunity to grow old with them watching them grow up and healthy :)

Happy weekend guys!

Comments

Popular Posts