Thank you Urban Mama!

Yesterday afternoon, after completing my Dzuhur prayer, I received a notification from my email account, and surprisingly, it was from The Urban Mama! My second article was posted there! Happy happy happy :)



I wrote this article very randomly on Sunday afternoon when the kids (+ father) were taking their nap. Tired of watching TV (I don't like watching TV except for reality show like The Kardashian, hahaha) and too lazy to read the newspaper (except for the "Vacancy" section hahaha!) I turned on my laptop and write, and..voila I spontaneously posted it to The Urban Mama. I never thought that they will respond so fast, but they did! Thank you TUM, although, I have to admit, I am a bit embarrassed as it was submitted without me reading it back, let alone edit or review it. But hey, this is not a journal article.

Again, thank you!!


 

Comments

Popular Posts