This week will be a very busy week for me.

There is, what we in the office called, Annual Meeting where all scientists from headquarters and branch offices gather in Bogor to have a one week knowledge sharing meeting. The schedule is very dense. Proven by just today on Monday where the meeting started at 8:30 AM and ended at 5:30 PM. I don't like sitting all the time and do nothing so I decided this year to be picky. I only chose subject of meetings that really interest me. Too bad I might not be able to fully participate this year. Tomorrow I need to be in Jakarta at 8 AM. Painful, I know. That's make me blessed for having an office that is only 10 minutes away by car. The more I become a mum the more I want to have flexibility in time. I want to be able to pick and drop my son from school and buy him ice cream on the way back home. I don't mind being tired as long as I am allowed to be flexible. So anyway wish me luck for tomorrow. I need to be ready by 5 AM. Yikes! Good night!

Comments

Popular Posts