What made me happy in November

 
>> Family birthdays! Starting from my father, mother and recently my little sister. Love you all :)
>> Paper. Currently assisting my supervisor to publish a paper. Huge work load but I enjoy it very much. It made me think.
>> Trip to Warsaw, Poland. Probably a once in a life time experience. The opportunity to witness UN Climate Conference and visit the beautiful city of Warsaw. To add more, I stay together in the same hotel with my old friend!!
>> Another milestone in life. Received two good news but in the end I have to choose one. Hope this one is the best not only for me but also for my family. After all, I don't live by myself. Semoga barokah. And excited!! Will experience something new next year!
>> Jumbo cheese cake. Today, my sister's dear friend organized a surprise party for her. She (the friend) brought a really nice cheese cake. She said it was from a cake store called Jumbo Cheese Cake near Ngesti Bogor. I better check it out.
>> My kids of course. Love to see them happy and healthy.

Comments

Popular Posts