safely landed back at home. Alhamdulillah, it was a pleasant break.
being away from television for five days in a row feels like a detox for me. I know nothing about the world outside. But to some extent that is good as I don't have a reason to be worried, for example, about the potential of bombing in the event of Christmas. You practice yourself to be ignorant, in a positive way :)
Fortunately, I can still went through the days because I have my cellphone and signal haha... I can't imagine if I don't have one. That gadget, to be honest, keeps me sane when the television is not available. Anyway as I said, remoting myself from television brought a lot of good aspect including increasing my spare time to play with the kids. I am not a TV junkie though, but even then I can still feel now that there is no TV, I kind of need time to adjust myself not to have the feeling of wanting to watch it hahaha.

2014 is approaching. I hope all of you are well. I have some ideas which I hope I can turn into a small-scale type of project, but I don't know if I have the time. One of my goal for next year is to improve my writing skill, especially in English. Good night!

Comments

Popular Posts