Accidental Husband by Jane Green

I took this book out of the shelf provided by the cafeteria in my office. All books are free of charge. Everbody are welcome to take it as long as they register it in the form and return it once they finished the reading.

This book by Jane Green was an enjoyable one. It is excellently written. For people who have English as their second language like me, this book taught a lot of new words. The substance is not overwhelming that is it will not make you frown to understand the plot. The story flows easily like a river and capture your heart. I can feel the sadness at one chapter and cheer together with the happiness on another. It suits those who want to read something that doesnt make their life even harder after all the work hours :)

I will definitely read another one of hers. But now I am switching to a book called The Casual Vacancy by JK Rowling. Lets see how it goes.

Goodbye sis!

Comments

Popular Posts