Fed up

I am so fed up with infotainment and such. The more I avoid television the more I realise how poor the quality of our television shows are. Endless series of soap operas, live morning music shows with teenagers as their audience (arent they going to school?!), and over exposure of whom they called celebrities who I dont even know what their real achievements are in the world of entertainment. No wonder crime rate increases among young people, robberies, sexual harrassment, people looking up to hedonism, etc now seems to be a normal daily dose in life. Where is the channel for Indonesian history? A more educative shows for children without any adult advertisements in between? I know its not that bad. I know they are good people out there who are striving to provide a better tv shows. But if the above lame tv shows still exist, I doubt we can push people to be more "educated". Just a food for thought.

Comments

Popular Posts