Drown? Talking rubbish? :D

I am drowned by life.
To be specific I am carried away by every little business that can happen everyday. Starting from early morning to the end of the day. I do sometimes feel exhausted. Well, most of the time. But surprisingly I like being busy. Although I cannot yet ready the book I've ordered online or even those who I borrowed from my close friend (you know who you are). I don't play games in Ipad anymore. I rarely open the newspaper (this is bad for a researcher!) Forget watching to the cinemas. That is a luxury if at all possible. But I don't feel bad. I am buried with work that I love. I am involved in a rapid study about forestry again which is quite interesting and made me realize that I do have passion in forestry issues. I think that is my root. And I am also doing some translations which is new for me. From translating answers from surveys I manage to learn what is happening in the related location. Sort of grasp the overview of the situation there. And it is interesting. Perhaps one that I feel I should have done more often is to write in English. After working as a government official, automatically the demand to speak and write in English decreased. I am worried my skill will delineate. So I guess no matter what I should start using this blog as a mean for me to write. Even if I am talking rubbish (isn't that what blogs are for?!)

Goede nacht.

Comments

Popular Posts