New room + new plans

I am currently preparing myself to take English academic test, both IELTS and TOEFL. It just came out of the blue. I suddenly wanted to try myself to take the test, no matter if it is urgently needed or not. The last time I took this kind of test was more than two years ago and given that preparing the application for your scholarship is something that cannot be done in a short term, I feel that the sooner I do the test, the better. So here I am in my new office, typing myself away while listening to an example of IELTS speaking test. I need to "doctrine" myself with English all the time I guess :) by the way, the new office gives a very nice ambience. Although I need to do a long trip but now it is worthed.

I am trying to think of more ways to make my room more convenient. Perhaps a beanbag and a mini carpet would make it. For me who are easily get bored, an alternative place to seat perhaps can inspire me more. I am also planning to buy some indoor plants to place it on the wall near the window. Fortunately there is a natural light in my room so it is possible to place some plants.

Very excited!

Comments

Popular Posts