Spectre

Finally had a chance to watch movie again with husband @omjambul. Had a twisted moment between watching Spectre or Hunger Games. But looking at the long queue of teenagers I had a bet that they want to watch the latter, since the movie was just released earlier this week. So we switched to Spectre. And it was a very good decision!

I enjoyed the movie from the very beginning. Bond theme song written and sung by Sam Smith was just phenomenal. His voice is stunning and the music really fits the whole image of a James Bond. The movie is definitely centered the attention to Bond, not only on his work as 00 agent but also as a personal human being, where more of his family background was revealed.

A high appraisal for Daniel Craig who I personally think played James Bond really well. He might be different from the previous Bond and not a few were criticizing his physical appearance as Bond.

Overall, I love the movie. Maybe because I haven't watched an action movie for ages in the cinema, but also because this movie is very entertaining and self explanatory. I managed not to ask my husband during the play :) Oh, and I love how the movie is very much attentive to details. The whole effects, the first opening scene where there are a huge crowds on a festival, Bond's car, Q's office. Every single thing counts. And that definitely make a big difference from other movies.

Can't wait to watch the next Bond movie!!

Comments

Popular Posts