The Good Dinosaur

Last week I had a bit of free time after teaching. So I decided to take my son to the cinema. It was the first time for him to watch in a big screen so he was pretty excited. The movie we watched was "The Good Dinosaur".


https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/80/The_Good_Dinosaur_poster.jpgIt was an amazing movie as always done by Disney Pixar. My favorite moment was when Arlo and his father went in the middle of the night to a grass field and suddenly thousands of fireflies appeared.

I know it is kind of a fairy tale. But what do you expect from a children movie? Don't think about the evolution theory and human history otherwise you will not enjoy the movie :)

Two hours long and in many scenes I cried especially the scene where Spot met his new family and Arlo felt like he has to let Spot go. Family and children have always been my soft spot.

So I recommend this movie so much for all families and children. It is a good break from television news that present mostly violence and other unpleasant things in the world. Let yourself blend with Arlo's story and enjoy the movie :)

Comments

Popular Posts