Star Wars: The Force Awakens

 Chewbacca

I have never watched Star Wars before. Ever. And to be honest I don't feel like I need to know at all about this movie amid many people said as the most epic movie ever. People are obsessed with this movie and its characters and I really don't know why. Not until I watched Star Wars: The Force Awakens together with my friends in the office.

That was my very first Star Wars movie. I had nothing to lose when my friends decided to watch this. I mean I just think I will just sit and watch the movie. I didn't do any preliminary research about Star Wars neither watched the previous movies. And it turned out that the movie is actually really interesting! You don't have to read the movie's background nor watched the previous sequels to understand it. Slowly I was able to grab the red threads. I just knew Star Wars have so many characters and each of the characters are unique with their own personalities and physical figure. I somehow can remember each one of the characters quite well in my memory, especially the cute Chewbacca :)

I also love the special effects and, as usual, how they are very attentive to details. 

In a nutshell, it is very recommended to watch this movie during weekend or holiday. I might want to watch it again and now have the eager to watch the previous ones :)


Picture is from: www.starwars.com


Comments

Popular Posts