Fall 2018

So.. here I am.

In my second year of study as a PhD student. In my fourth semester of trying to understand what I really want to do for my study.

Time flies so fast though.

I can't stop remembering the first semester when I arrived in Hawaii. I hardly know anything. But I also like that I dont have to think about a lot of thing such as topic of my proposal etc. I only need to take classes. I was still in Hawaii by myself. So I can be all out since I only took care of myself. Now with my family with me it is pretty handful, but I am very blessed to have them near me because I dont think I could go through all the turmoil without their presence.

So here I am, in this 4th semester, ready to write my proposal which somehow very difficult to start. Three chapters to write is not easy. I still don't have ideas to what to write about, but as they say, you just need to stop worrying and start writing.

Also, I had much fun this weekend. Yesterday, after a long while, I finally joined a yoga class. And to make it even better, it is a free class! And then today, me and my fam went to the beach and play water. R finally able to use his boogie board, B has the courage to go deeper to the sea, and me... I finally learned to float!! So happy, I will keep learning.

Okay so hope you all have a great weekend and I wish you also many health and happiness! happy weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts