dia lend me this book last week as a refreshment after facing my final exam (no novels and no chiki for two weeks he said hehehe). it's a tetralogy by Andrea Hirata, young talented author from Belitong.

I never read a writing style like Andrea's before, it's unique and male-ism. Maybe because I read too much chicklit ;-)
But I really love the story, how he interpret his life in Ikal's character,,, it's more like a memoar of him. It really shows his deep affection and pride to Belitong, his home.

Moreover you can read by yourself. Heartwarming, it makes me almost cry when reading the chapter when his father came to get Ikal and Arai's school report. Inspiring, because then you'll understand that there is no such thing as impossible.

Bermimpilah dan Tuhan akan memeluk mimpi-mimpimu
(cited from dia's YM status once upon a day) :-)

Comments

Anonymous said…
u should read 'laskar pelangi', the first from this tetralogy.
it's as good as sang pemimpi, even better :)
rievees said…
Gw juga pengen baca ini euy, tapi dah aga lama juga ga mampir ke toko buku.
cyn said…
wuih.. dah dipinjemin ga jadi buak kado gw dong hahahaha.. :p

gpp..
mamayim mo kasih katanya hahahaha

Popular Posts