2nd day

it's so nice to have many friends.
and this day - tuesday, 280807 - has proved it. alhamdulillah.
=============================================
1. i'm starting my new life in jakarta next week. new job, new scope of work, new semester of kuliah too.
i'm not a well confident person when faced with new things.
especially when i don't have any idea how my working environment will be. i can be quite excited but nervous at the same time. I never faced this kind of job before.
and now that my dream to work in this scope is only in front of my eyes, my self esteem suddenly sinking :-P

but then..

i told my friend about this, and then she directly gave me LOADS OF things that i DEFINITELY need. since she is a lecturer in our almamater, she gave me papers about some moduls that might be useful for my work next week plus some of her notes and papers on Econometrics which is the lesson that I will take this semester :-)
hihihi... thanks ya neng..
2. me farewell..
I didnt expect to have a farewell since the condition is not too supportive, lots of staff travelling and some are sick. but my friends in FUA tried to spare their time to have a simple but memorable farewell. and they did it very well :-) terharu deh... thanks ya lia, mba dee, and mba rini.
PS: di antara FUA ini ternyata cuma gw yg belon jadi emak2 hihihi...

photos menyusul.

Comments

Anonymous said…
;-)

sabar yah de
Anonymous said…
i believe change is always good :)
cyn said…
ah... miss u already
lialoebis said…
hey, how's new life? envy you already =)

Popular Posts