divortiare

divortiare divortiare by Ika Natassa


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
hello there!


after a long pause i finally went back to reading (yes, i'm such a looser on reading)


and i decided to bought this novel, Divortiare by Ika Natassa.


I saw it first from Ninit Yunita's blog, and thought I should buy it.




My first impression, I love the cover.


It's unique, simple yet eye catching.




My final impression, love it.


I love the characters (although I wonder if Denny is really exist, he's an angel!), love the mixture of languages she used both in the content and titles, and love the end of story.


why? some may said it's not end yet, ika must have plan to extend or continue the story.


for myself, i love the ending because... it's so realistic. apa adanya. not a happy ending yet dramatic conclusion which some writers do to satisfy their readers (which totally fine by the way), but a reality that mostly happen in our life.




congrats ya ika!


i'm looking forward for your next book :-)



View all my reviews.

Popular Posts