Parlez-vous français?

another reason why I can't complain about my office is, and this is also comes to my surprise, they provide free training each year!

what kind of training? anything, you ask for it.

when i came back to the office after my maternity leave, i saw an email which enlisted various kinds of trainings. i registered my name into some of the trainings and one of them is French Class.


i like learning other people languages. i had joined japan and french class sometimes ago but since i never practice i am almost certain my japan & french vocabulary has successfully gone with the wind *duuut* :D


and suddenly.. on Monday i received an invitation to join the French Class. for free! yay!!! i am so excited!

and it turned out that my office is very serious with this french class. they asked some french language institutions in Jakarta to provide proposals and then they will select which one is the most approriate. in the end all students will receive a certificate.

to add my excitement even more, my office will also hold a free TOEIC test. it's an English test for communication. yay!

i dont want to promise i will be able to speak french in the end.
it's jus having trainings apart from our regular job, that's what makes me excited :)

so.. Parlez-vous français?

* silakan lihat artinya di google translate * hehehe

Comments

Popular Posts