Being 30

21.12.12.
It is a unique date and a special one. Try add them all up.
21.12.12 = 3.3.3 = 3. And as of this date I become 30.
I don't like exposure so I was thankful to know that my boss approved my leave. That way I don't have to go to the office and meet people. Don't get it wrong. I like the warm greetings and hugs and kisses. But not overdose. And this year somehow I feel like spending my special day of the year with my kids at home.
Speaking of 30 and take a look back for a while, I must say I am truly blessed with my life. The achievement I made before being 30 years old, in terms of career and family, I really couldn't thank Allah less.
Before 30 Allah gave me:
My master degree. A well-paid (more than one digit) salary, closely located with home, flexibility of working hours and freedom in wearing casual outfit. My current job may be included as one of the dream job a mum could want. Sure there are times when I was at my lowest point, but it resolved.

Before 30 Allah gave me:
A husband when I was 26, two kids when I was 28, healthy parents and lovable young sister.

Before 30 Allah gave me:
Our own car. Our own home. Health. Happiness.
To me those are truly blessings :)

This story doesn't intend to lecture you or under estimate anybody. To me listing them down motivate me to do much better, to learn about something from various aspects.
So here I am, entering 30, smiling :) am ready to set up more goals for my 3pr
Good night!

Comments

Popular Posts