Wow, this year I think I have been quite productive in blogging, despite the fact that I like blogging unnecessary things such as pictures instead of stories. Not bad. The most productive month this year for me is on August. September the numbers are declining, thus now I tempted to push the bar higher. *taelah bahasanya* I find myself enjoy writing although when it comes to science it is more challenging. I also found myself NOT fluently enough writing in Bahasa Indonesia, Shame on me! I guess when I get my spare time soon, I would need to just let my fingers play on the laptop. Do not overthink said one pearl of wisdom. I guess that wisdom is right. I used to overthink what do I want to write, do you actually need to write and why, all these thoughts that ends up by me doing nothing at all. I was too busy with my mind that I don't even remember that time is the essence. And time goes by without waiting. Just a little note to end the night.

Comments

Popular Posts