love

 
As a loyal user of Instagram, tonight I checked (a softer way to say stalk :)) Tora Sudiro's Instagram.  At first nothing in particular that caught my interest. But then when I browsed through his photos I noticed he often posted his daughters' (from his former wife) pictures and said that he missed them. Both his daughters also have Instagrams and when I visited their accounts I can see how Tora missed his daughters so much. I become so sentimental when in each of his daughter's pic he always managed to comment on it and like the pic. He often leave a comment such as: "Kereeen" when Nabila, his 1st daughter posted her nail arts or "Kangeeeen" whenever Nabila posted her photo with her sister. Gosh. As funny as Tora is, he cannot play poker face when it comes to his children. I hope he can meet them often and keep the father-and-daughter bond. Then as usual, I reflect it to my own situation, my own family. I really hope my family will stay strong and be together for the rest of our life. I wish I can be with @omjambul as his wife, as his friend, as his roommate, for the rest of my life.

Comments

Popular Posts