I love you

Never have I been in love as much as with my kids. The more I spend I time with them the more I am inseparable with them. I cant believe how time flies. How they grow bigger and taller every single day. They fill my days with nothing but joy and they also teach me to be a better and stronger person. I learn a lot from them on how to deal with life. They shower me with love and my love for them grow every day. It makes me sad knowing that one day I have to let them go. As they are not mine. They belong to Allah and it is my responsibility to help them be a good gentleman. When they get married I would be the saddest yet the happiest person. My only wish is to see them healthy so they can reach their dreams and build their own family. And I hope I have time to witness it as well.

To my lovely boys.
Ibu.

Comments

Popular Posts